Situated close to the Greci Church and with spectacular views on all sides, this elegant Venetian property occupies the whole 3rd floor of the palazzo and is flooded with light at all times of the day.
The Palazzo is the 16th century Cà Salvioni, built around 1550 by the Cubli family, wealthy Greek merchants.
Its project was originally attributed to Jacopo Sansovino, the great architect follower of Michelangelo.
In the 17th century the fortunes of the Cubli changed and the palazzo passed to the Salvioni family. In the 18th century it was decorated with beautiful stucco and paintings, still in excellent condition. The apartment is accessed by a side entrance and by a staircase
The apartment has all original features including terrazzo flooring, original beams, stucchi and decorative portals. Once inside the apartment, a series of high ceilinged rooms open out – first the ‘portego’ living room, leading through to the formal dining room, and in turn directly connecting to a large and well equipped kitchen.
The apartment has four bedrooms (3 double and one spacious single), and three bathrooms. There is a fully south facing small terrace with direct views over to the Lagoon. An excellent letting investment
The apartment is in excellent condition although the kitchen and bathrooms would benefit from some updating. The property has been beautifully maintained by its careful owner. The splendid furnishings, although not included in the guide price, could be acquired by separate arrangement
Energy Performance Certification currently being released